If you are looking for a Nevada Trust Lawyer, a Nevada Asset Protection Lawyer, Nevada Estate Planning Attorney or Nevada Business Lawyer, you’ve come to the right place. You’ve also come to the right place if you’re looking for a Las Vegas Real Estate Lawyer, a Las Vegas Contract Lawyer or a Nevada Corporate Lawyer. The law firm of R.D. Johnson Law Offices, LLC is a Las Vegas law firm that is conveniently located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mr. Johnson is also licensed to practice law in the State of Utah (currently on voluntary inactive status in Utah). The firm engages primarily in the following areas of practice:
ASSET PROTECTION PLANNING
- TRUSTS: Nevada Asset Protection Trusts are effective and important tools in Asset Protection Planning. Nevada Asset Protection Trusts are known by several different names such as: Nevada Asset Protection Trust; Nevada Spendthrift Trust; Domestic Asset Protection Trust, Wealth Preservation Trust.
- BUSINESS ENTITIES
- Business entities can also play an important role in Asset Protection Planning. Entities such as: Nevada LLC, Nevada Corporation, Nevada Family Limited Partnerships, Nevada Close Corporations, etc. can be fundamental to the Asset Protection Plan.
The Nevada legislature has provided individuals with some very favorable laws which provide an excellent opportunity to achieve Maximum Asset Protection to Protect Personal Assets and to Protect Business Assets. R.D. Johnson Law Offices, LLC offers a free 1/2 hour consultation and personalized evaluation by a Las Vegas Asset Protection Attorney for Business Asset Protection and Personal Asset Protection planning. Consulations can be done in-person or via telephone conference (or even through email correspondence). Under the Nevada laws, Nevada’s Asset Protection strategies (including the Nevada Asset Protection Trust / Nevada Spendthrift Trust) are not limited to Nevada residents. Many of our clients are residents in states other than Nevada (note that you do not have to be a Nevada resident to set up a Nevada Asset Protection Trust, a Nevada LLC, a Nevada Corporation or a Nevada FLP – The Nevada Asset Protection Trust Law also now specifically enables individuals with a Trust formed in a State other than Nevada to change their Trust jurisdiction to Nevada [aka: Trust re-domestication – change of Trust situs]).
- TRUSTS & ESTATE PLANNING
- (Wills, Living Trusts, Power of Attorney documents, Health Care Directives, Irrevocable Trusts, Nevada Asset Protection Trusts, etc.). Estate Planning is an important issue that should not be procrastinated until it is too late. Estate planning through properly established Trusts can avoid the probate process following your death and can serve to preserve more of your wealth for your family or other intended recipients. R.D. Johnson Law Offices, LLC offers a free 1/2 hour consultation with regard to Nevada Estate Planning (Wills, Trusts, etc.).
NEVADA REAL ESTATE TRUST
Nevada’s unique Trust law enables the creation of a Trust to hold your home and/or real estate investment properties. The Trust law in Nevada enables the creation of a Trust that is designed both to protect the real estate property from future personal judgment creditors and to shield and protect you personally from liabilities that may arise from the property itself. This is a unique way to structure your real estate investing for maximum protection that will also minimize the cost of annual business filings that are required for LLCs, Corporations and other business entities which can result in a good deal of long-term savings over traditional methods of protecting real estate investments, such as LLCs, Corporations and Limited Partnerships. The Nevada Real Estate Trust enables much better protection that traditional “Land Trusts” that are often peddled as real estate holdings devices.
Nevada Business Formation & Maintenance / Nevada Business Lawyers:
A large portion of R.D. Johnson Law Offices’ law practice is devoted to Nevada Business Formation. The Nevada Business Formations include: Incorporating in Nevada, Nevada LLC formation, Nevada Close Corporation, Nevada Professional Corporations, Nevada Professional LLCs, Nevada Limited Partnerships, Nevada Series LLCs, etc. In addition to the formation of businesses in Nevada, R.D. Johnson Law Offices is also able to assist with Business Entity Maintenance, such as: LLC Dissolution and Corporate dissolution; LLC and Corporate reinstatements and annual filings; foreign business registrations & Domesticating Foreign Business Entities to Nevada; corporate bylaws, minutes & resolutions, LLC resolutions, LLC operating agreements; Corporate File review, etc.
R.D. Johnson Law Offices handles Nevada business transactions, Nevada real estate transactions, Commercial and Residential Lease drafting and review, contract drafting and review, etc.
R.D. Johnson Law Offices, LLC is dedicated to providing premier and personalized services to its clients. The firm provides a free 1/2 hour consultation with regard to Estate Planning (Nevada Trusts, Nevada Wills, etc.), Nevada Asset Protection Trusts and Nevada Asset Protection planning, Nevada Real Estate Trust, Nevada LLC formation, Nevada
- , and some other matters upon request. The firm is dedicated to assessing your specific goals and situation, educating you on the options available and then allowing you to choose the options that are best suited to your specific goals and situation.
- NEVADA ASSET PROTECTION & BUSINESS PLANNING – NEVADA TRUSTS/ESTATE PLANNING:
- Nevada Incorporation & Nevada LLC Formation
- Corporate & Business Law
- Nevada Asset Protection Trust /Wealth Preservation Trust/Domestic Asset Protection Trust
- Estate Planning (Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, etc.) [Living Trust]
- Nevada Real Estate Trust
- Nevada Family Limited Partnerships, Professional Corporations, Limited Partnerships, etc.
- Nevada Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Move Existing Trust to Nevada (re-domestication / change Trust situs)
- CONTRACT/TRANSACTIONAL SERVICES:
- Business Contracts
- Real Estate Contracts
- Contract/Document Review
- OTHER SERVICES:
- Nevada Corporate/Resident Agent Services
- Nevada Real Estate Deeds (conveying Nevada Real Estate properties to Trusts and business entities)
- Speaking at live seminars & other events (re: Asset Protection Planning; Estate Planning; Business Structuring &
Do you have a specific question regarding Nevada Corporations, Nevada LLCs, Nevada Asset Protection Trusts, Nevada Domestic Asset Protection Trusts, or Nevada Asset Protection planning & strategies or other issue within R.D. Johnson Law Office’s areas of practice? Fill out our Online Form HERE